ORIX are engaged in a dialogue towards the sustainable growth of the company with our shareholders and investors both within and outside Japan based on the below policy and principles.
Information Disclosure Policy
ORIX conducts information disclosure in accordance with relevant laws of the financial instruments exchange as well as the rules defined for the listing of our company’s stocks and bonds on the financial instruments exchange in order to respond to the needs for information disclosure from our stakeholders including shareholders.
Establishment of Rules for the Timely Disclosure of Company Information
ORIX has established “Rules for the timely disclosure of company information” as an inclusive basic policy to demonstrate timely disclosure of information based on ordinances and regulations, and also maintains a system to guarantee and manage this.
Processing of Shareholders’ Personal Information
- To exercise rights or perform obligations pursuant to the Companies Act of Japan and other laws and regulations.
- To furnish various opportunities, including providing you various information and services.
- To implement various measures, such as conducting surveys to facilitate a good relationship with you,
- To conduct shareholder management, such as gathering data on shareholders pursuant to specific provisions under applicable laws and regulations.
- To respond to and handle various inquiries and proposals from shareholders.
- To perform other operations relating to (1) through (5) above.
Policy to Further Constructive Dialogue with Shareholders
The CFO and Corporate Planning Department is in charge of the dialogue with shareholders under the overall coordination of the CEO for dialogue with shareholders as a whole.
ORIX implements necessary responses for timely information disclosure including that for the management of insider information, through its Disclosure Community led by the CFO and executive officers in charge of Treasury and Accounting Headquarters, Credit and Investment Management Headquarters, Enterprise Risk Management Headquarters, Group Human Resources and Corporate Administration Headquarters and Group Internal Audit Department.
The CFO reports to the Board of Directors, and active discussion is held including that with Outside Directors on opinions and feedback received from dialogue with shareholders.
Designation of Quiet Period
ORIX has a designated Quiet Period from the day after settlement to the day of announcement of financial results to prevent leakages of settlement information. In principle, ORIX refrain from answering any questions with regards to settlements or earnings estimates for the settlement period in this Quiet Period.